How Simple is it to Start Your Own Garden?
The Journey Back to the Garden BeginsThe first thing you need to do is find a plot of land that’s suitable for growth. It can be as small or large as you’d like it. First time farmers should stick to something that they can manage. Here’s a vegetable planting schedule that will come in handy.
- Plant in a location that gets a lot of sun. The majority of vegetables need at least six direct hours of sunlight daily. The more sun you get, the more food you get.
- Plant in an area that has good soil and has proper drainage. A flat and level area of the land in your backyard or wherever you’re planting will suffice.
- Have an idea what you’re going to plant so that you can prepare adequately for proper spacing.
- Garden Hoe (or) Hoss Wheel Hoe
- A Backbone…
- Herbivore manure
- Fish and Seaweed emulsions
- Commercial organic fertilizers