Why you need it
Beard patchiness is a problem that causes many to stray from growing their best beard. Some of this patchiness can be attributed to a lack of collagen rich blood flow to the skin. Our derma roller sends collagen rich blood to the surface of the skin to rejuvenate skin and promote healthier beard growth.
How to use
- CLEANSE YOUR SKIN - Thoroughly cleanse your beard and face with Beard Shampoo & cleanser– remove with water & pat dry.
- SANITIZE THE DERMA ROLLER - Spray the Derma Roller Cleansing Spray to cover the microneedles entirely. Rinse thoroughly with water before use. See the Derma Roller Cleansing Spray for more details.
- TREAT DESIRED AREA - Identify the area you wish to use the roller on. (avoid sensitive areas– including around the eyes).
-Vertical passes: lifting the roller head away from skin after each pass, roll the desired area vertically six times, applying moderate pressure.
-Horizontal passes: lifting the roller head away from skin after each pass, roll the the same area you just treated horizontally six times, applying moderate pressure.
NOTE: If used correctly, you should feel a mild tingle.
- RINSE & LET REST - After completing the passes, rinse the rolled area with water. Steer clear of exposing skin to irritants that may affect the treated area (including growth products) within the first 12 hours post treatment. Irritants can include cosmetic products, swimming pools, saunas and excessive sweat.
- SANITIZE THE DERMA ROLLER - Spray the Derma Roller Cleansing Spray to cover the microneedles entirely. Rinse thoroughly with water, tap dry, and store using the provided cover to prevent any damage in between uses.
When to use it
Twice weekly (recommended at night, every 2-3 days)
Note: Wait a minimum of 12 hours after using the beard derma roller, to apply Growth Vitamin Spray, Growth Oil or any products that may irritate sensitive skin. Derma rollers are most effective when the needles are sharpest– which makes it important to replace the head monthly.