Natural Ways to Improve Your Health and Well-Being
Taking CBD Oil
- Pain relief
- Lessened inflammation
- Nausea relief
- Reduced anxiety
- May alleviate cancer-related symptoms
- Treats some neurological disorders
- Produces antipsychotic effects
- Treats seizures
Growing Medical Consensus On Effectiveness
Transcendental MeditationThe ancients and mystics have been doing it for thousands of years. Modern science and culture has just begun to catch up to the fact that meditation is one of the greatest things we can do for our mind, body and spirit. A recent entry into the meditational field was Transcendental Meditation (TM). A technique used to avoid distracting thoughts and the ability to promote a calmer and relaxed awareness. It was derived from ancient Vedic tradition in India. It was brought to the United States in the 1960s by Maharishi Mahesh Yogi. The practice is quite simple. A practicing meditator sits in a comfortable position with their eyes closed and repeats a single mantra. A mantra is a word or sound that’s used for focus and concentration.
Meditation In PracticeAccording to transcendental thought, while meditating and ruminating on this one word or sound, you’ll begin to transcend ordinary modes of thought. In here you can achieve a kind of perfect stillness and rest. Everyday we contend with a constant stream of thoughts branching off to new and dizzying heights and places. Never settling down, these thoughts cascade and wander. They crisscross and reference back to themselves in some recursive flow. Thoughts about thoughts and here we are thinking about thinking.
Silence the internal dialogue.Traditionally, you start transcendental meditation with a teacher. They will instruct you on its basic tenets and techniques in an introductory lesson. You receive a mantra. If teachers aren’t your thing, then you can feel free to start up yourself after a little reading. Some benefits you can expect from meditation:
- Reduced chronic pain
- Peace of mind
- Lowered blood pressure
- Overall better quality of life
Drinking TeaOver half of the American population drinks tea. With roots from the wise and ancient east, we find another traditional remedy guiding us through our modern lives. Tea has a wide range of documented health benefits.We already know about the amazing healing and energetic qualities that Matcha possesses, other teas can be equally restorative. Studies have found the following:
- A cup of green tea per day may lower your odds of tooth loss. It may lower the pH on the tooth surface, which suppresses negative bacteria.
- There is evidence that black tea has a direct relationship to heart health. There have been studies showing a relationship of black tea intake to a decreased risk of heart attacks. Likewise, green tea is associated with lowering negative cholesterol levels and increasing the good cholesterol (HDL) levels.
- Tea assists in weight loss. Caffeine and other extracts may be responsible for losing weight faster.
GardeningYou can’t get much more natural than a straight return to the earth. Whether it’s growing a backyard garden or growing herbs on your balcony. Getting outside and growing your own vegetables is an amazing experience. In addition to providing you and your family with nutritious food, gardening also provides a host of other health benefits. Just the right amount of sun gives you exposure to the vitamin D you need. The sun naturally increases your calcium levels which boosts your immunity system and strengthens your bones. Outdoor activities are a perfect way to get your daily dose of sunshine. Gardening can be great for:
- Reducing stress through activity.
- Providing you nutritious and organic food.
- Giving you another outlet for athletic activity.
- Exposure to healthy sunlight.
- Boosted mood for the day.
A combination of all of these natural ways of improving your health will set you on your way to a new level of life.